Ps-i 2.2 - statistics
The statistics section allows the user to specify the information Ps-i should collect during
each step and log into a specified file.
distribution 'activated' 20 "applicable" "display_cache"
sum 'identity1' "ind_identity1" "display_tension"
sum 'active_agents' "true" "true"
The section is composed of keyword statistics followed by a number of directives,
followed by the keyword end.
The following directives are available:
- file 'filename' - has one parameters: specifies the file to log information in. Must be unique.
- distribution 'stat_name' N "condition" "expression" - has four parameters: name of the data entry, maximum possible value
of the function to sample, function that determines whether a particular agent should be used and function which values should be sampled for applicable agents
- sum 'stat_name' "condition" "expression" - has three parameters: name of the data entry, function that determines
which agents should be sampled and function which values should be sampled for applicable
- probe 'stat_name' 'field' X Y "expression" - computes value of "expression" for agent located
on field 'field' at coordinates (X,Y).
- dist_sum 'stat_name' 'parent_stat' "condition" "expression" - works like sum, except it is called
N times with $1 varying from 0 to N-1. 'parent_stat'
must be the name of some distribution directive specified earlier.
- dist_probe 'stat_name' 'parent_stat' 'field_name' X Y "expression" - called N
with $1 varying from 0 to N-1.
See also About Ps-i 2.2.